Sets forth the ethical foundations for our business activities as a corporate group.
1. The Nippon Kayaku Group will pay careful attention to the safety and reliability of its products and services, and provide customers with products and services satisfying their needs.
2. The Nippon Kayaku Group will comply with the words and spirit of relevant laws and regulations, as well as with its internal rules, to conduct fair, transparent and open competition.
3. In conducting overseas business operations, the Nippon Kayaku Group will comply with relevant laws and regulations in Japan and abroad, and respekt the culture and customs of each country and region.
4. The Nippon Kayaku Group will appropriately manage and utilize the company assets and seek to improve the efficiency of business operations, so as to achieve a continuous growth.
5. The Nippon Kayaku Group will deal firmly with anti-social forces, and will not yield to unjustified or illegal requests.
Relationship with the society
6. The Nippon Kayaku Group will promote coordination and cooperation with society and contribute to the society as a good corporate citizen.
7. The Nippon Kayaku Group will disclose information concerning on its business operations to customers, local society, employees and business partners, based on objective facts, in an adequate and timely manner.
8. The Nippon Kayaku Group will always give consideration to the impact of its business on the global environment. The Group will aim to achieve environmentally friendly business operation, by not only by compliance with relevant laws and regulations, but also by establishing voluntary standards.
Management of business information
9. The Nippon Kayaku Group will adequately protect any information obtained through its business operations and develop countermeasures safe-guarding against information leakages and unauthorized external and internal access.
10. The Nippon Kayaku Group will acknowledge the proprietary nature of information (Intellectual Property) and respect the rights of others.
Relationship between the company and individuals
11. The Nippon Kayaku Group will comply with labor laws and regulations to ensure a safe and comfortable working environment, and will also respect the fundamental human rights and privacy of the individuals.
The Nippon Kayaku Group Charter of Conduct and Code of Conduct articulate the foundations for exercising the KAYAKU spirit and set behavioral guidelines for all Nippon Kayaku Group employees.